Ski Kindergarten (3 to 5 years)
The Ski Kindergarten can be booked for children from 3 to 5 years and is open daily from Sunday to Friday.
Meeting point at children´s area at Idalp in sector D.
You can bring your child without prior notice for a half-day in the morning, a half-day in the afternoon or for the full day.
Participation is possible on any day.
Parents know that their children are in the best of hands. Certified and child-friendly guides are here to make sure your children will be safe on the skis. They will get to know the skiing sport in a playful way, and will also be informed about safety and behaviour on the slopes in a child-friendly manner.
- daily (Sunday - Friday), except Saturday
- Lesson times:
10.30 am - 12.30 pm and 1.30 pm to 3.30 pm (full day)
10.30 am - 12.30 pm (half-day morning)
1.30 pm - 3.30 pm (half day afternoon)
trial lesson: 1.30 pm - 2.30 pm or 2.30 pm - 3.30 pm
- Small groups of a maximum of 6 children
- Lunch care incl. of lunch 10,50 Euro
(only with full-day ticket / per meal)
- Important note for all course participants: please be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to course start; do not forget to calculate waiting times
- Please notice: the prolongation prices you just receive on site, at the ski school office
Ski Kindergarten half-day morning
|1 Half day||48,00 €|
Ski Kindergarten half-day afternoon
|1 Half day||38,00 €|
Ski Kindergarten all-day
|1 Day||69,00 €|
Trial lesson and prolongation
|trial lesson - 1 hour||€ 29.-|
|Prolongation after 3 days (all-day)||€ 48.- / day|
|Prolongation after 3x ½ day||€ 37.- / ½ day|